M. Thida, H.-L. Eng, D. N. Monekosso, P. Remagnino, “Contextual Analysis of Videos”, ISBN: 9781627051668 | PDF ISBN: 9781627051675 Copyright © 2013 | 102 Pages | Publication Date: 08/01/2013. Order Book Here
- IES (Institution of Engineers Singapore) Prestigious Engineering Achievement Award 2008.
- IWA (International Water Association) Honour Award for Applied Research Category 2012.
- M. Thida and H.-L. Eng, “Learning group behaviour: Detecting water toxicity by biological monitoring,” in International Summer School on Pattern Recognition, vol. Springer: Best Poster Award, 2011.
Highlighted Journals & Conferences (Check for details at Google scholar)
- M. Thida, P. Remagnino, H.-L. Eng, A particle swarm optimisation approach for multi-objects tracking in crowded scene, in proceedings of IEEE International Workshop on Visual Surveillance, 2009, pp. 1209 – 1215.
- M. Thida, H.-L. Eng, D. N. Monekosso, P. Remagnino, A particle swarm optimisation algorithm with interactive swarms for tracking multiple targets, Applied Soft Computing, vol. 13, pp. 3106-3117, 2013
- M. Thida, H.-L. Eng, and P. Remagnino, “ Laplacian Eigenmap with Temporal Constraints for Local Abnormality Detection in Crowded Scenes,” in IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, And Cybernetics Part B, vol. 99, pp. 1–10, February 2013.
- M. Thida, H.-L. Eng, D. N. Monekosso, and P. Remagnino, “Learning video manifolds for content analysis of crowded scenes,” Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) Transactions on Computer Vision and Applications, vol. 4, pp. 71–77, May 2012.
- M. Thida, H.-L. Eng, and P. Remagnino, “Laplacian Eigenmap with Temporal Constraints for Local Abnormality Detection in Crowded Scenes,” in Lecture Notes in Computer Science: Computer Vision, vol. 6492/2011. Springer, pp. 439–449, November 2010.
- H. Lu, H.-L. Eng, M. Thida, and K. Plataniotis, “Visualisation and clustering of crowd video content in MPCA subspace,” in ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, pp. 1777–1780 October 2010
- M. Thida, H.-L. Eng, and Bong Fong. Chew, “Automatic analysis of fish behaviour and abnormality detection,” in In proceedings of IAPR Conference on Machine Vision Applications, May 2009, pp. 278–282.
- Bong Fong. Chew, H.-L. Eng, and M. Thida, “Vision-based real-time monitoring on the behaviour of fish school,” in In proceedings of IAPR Conference on Machine Vision Applications, May 2009, pp. 90–94 .